Main Projects 2017-2018 regarding temporary protection
The current running projects of EngiNova, regarding temporary protection, being currently driven and implemented :
- Conception and supervision of a temporary access bulding to the reactor building of a French Nuclear Plant (studies achieves, implementation process starting),
- Supervising shrinkfoil containment of 4 large furnaces of a Power Station under asbestos removal and deconstruction project (about 30.000m² on 2017 & 2018 program, South-East of France):
- Piloting the refit of a large scale contaminated containment of about 15.000m3 on a CEA industrial site (operations currently running)… not without your own protection mask!
- Conception and supervision of a warehouse dedicated to the post-Fukushima operations on another French nuclear plant (1000m², studies achieved, implementation by end of 2017).
- For a sensitive pluri-annual nuclear plant project (2017-2021), EngiNova is in charge of finding technical confinement solutions, of the training of the teams on-site and technical assistance during the the job.
These benefits strengthen our specific strategic positioning that meets the needs of major clients: an expert managerial structure that can combine and propose many technical skills and bring operational leading partners in the implementation phases.
The major contractors like EDF, CEA, VINCI or BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION trust EngiNova and allow us to bring our added value to these challenging industrial projects.